- Bachelor of Business Administration - Cleveland State University
- Certified Public Accountant - State of Ohio 1982
- C.E.O. and President of Park and Illenberger, CPA's
Practices primarily in the areas of tax minimization, federal, state and local audit assistance, strategic business planning, retirement planning, estate planning, litigation support, business succession planning, business valuations and purchase and sale contract negotiations.
- Member of American Institute of CPA's
- Member of Tax Practice Section Ohio Society of CPA's
- Chairman Buckeye Community Bank
- Lorain Rotary, board member